- 2007-11-18 19:25:13 - Conspiracy is 5 years old today!
Conspiracy is 5 years old today! *\o/*
In other news, those having a multicore system with an nvidia card, go and download Chaos Theory, Memento and Binary Flow again cause the particle bugs have been fixed. Beyond and Project Nemesis have the same bug but are a bit more tricky, so those will come later.
- 2007-08-10 00:23:51 - Function 2007 invitation + Xenophobe
As you might have noticed, we released a new production: an invitation to the Function 2007 party, which is not only our first demo ever, but it's actually produced to run on an Xbox 360! Get it here!
Our other, probably less spectacular, but for us, a rather important news: We decided to increase our ranks with one more person: We hereby welcome Xenophobe as our new musician!
- 2007-06-11 19:49:17 - Chaos Theory appearances
A short update on news considering Chaos Theory's appearances: After being presented at FMX 2007 (in an ultra-short notice), we've been notified that it also won a Honorary Mention at ARS Electronica PRIX 2007, and, most importantly and with huge emphasis:
Chaos Theory will be shown at the Animation Theater of the Computer Animation Festival at SIGGRAPH 2007! We're extremely excited about this - we never thought this could actually happen one day - but apparently, here it is! Big big thanks go to Axel / Brainstorm for doing the paperwork for us!
- 2007-04-08 13:47:46 - Chaos Theory is 2006's Best 64k!
- As you might have heard already, we're now the proud owners of the Scene.org 2006 Best 64k Intro award! Big big thank you for everyone who liked the intro, and greetings to Fairlight for the after-party ;)
- 2007-03-01 18:01:36 - Conspiracy news - 2007-03-01 18:01:36
- Once again, it's THAT time of the year, and we have a good reason to celebrate:
Chaos Theory has been nominated for three Scene.org Awards!
Would've we expected this ca. a year ago? Honestly? No. Are we happy now? Bigstyle.
Check the awards-site, and even better, come to BP07 to see the ceremony!
- 2007-02-18 00:00:00 - Conspiracy news - 2007-02-18 00:00:00
- As you can see, we have a new site design! Hope you enjoy the fresh new layout, now entirely Whatever 2.0 compatible with feeds and stylesheet-based design and what the bloody hell ever you might want to add to the already impressive buzzword soup. Looks nice anyway.
Additional hugs must be sent to Lang Huxley of Limp Ninja for some help with de-cluttering the site.
- 2007-01-30 00:00:00 - Conspiracy news - 2007-01-30 00:00:00
- We won the aniBOOM experimental category! Kisses and hugs to all of you who voted for us!
- 2007-01-29 00:00:00 - Conspiracy news - 2007-01-29 00:00:00
- Fuckings to KeWlers! <3
- 2007-01-15 00:00:00 - Conspiracy news - 2007-01-15 00:00:00
- We made it into the Aniboom finals! Thanks to everyone who voted, now vote again :)